Since 2006, the successful German-French collaborative project once called "Soiree Allemande" has been presenting outstanding current German short films, now under the new name SHORT EXPORT - Made in Germany. For this cooperation between AG Kurzfilm – German Short Film Association, German Films, the Goethe-Institut Lyon, the International Short Film Festival Clermont-Ferrand, and the KurzFilmAgentur Hamburg, German short films are selected from over 500 German entries at the Clermont-Ferrand festival each year.
The programme premiers annually at the International Short Film Festival Clermont-Ferrand, the most important meeting point for the international short film scene, under the name "Soirée Allemande". Afterwards it will be available for Goethe-Institutes, Robert Bosch Cultural Managers and their partners all over the world under the name SHORT EXPORT.
For more information please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Soirée Allemande 2017 - Édition 12
In its 12th year seven short films have been selected for the programme, ranging from bizarre and exciting to warm-hearted and hilarious stories, told as fiction, documentary or animation films.
The programme can be screened from DVD or BluRay with either German, French or English subtitles.
This year's programme include the following films:
- TASCHENGELD/CHANGE (R. Annika Pinske)
- SHIPS PASSING IN THE NIGHT (R. Elisabeth Zwimpfer)
- [OUT OF FRA]ME (R. Sophie Linnenbaum)
- KAPUTT/BROKEN - THE WOMEN’S PRISON AT HOHENECK (R. Volker Schlecht, Alexander Lahl)
- BERLIN METANOIA (R. Erik Schmitt)
- HEIMATURLAUB - AUS DEM SKIZZENBUCH EINES ASTRONAUTEN/HOME LEAVE - FROM AN ASTRONAUT'S SKETCHBOOK (R. Franz Winzentsen)
- DER WECHSEL/THE EXCHANGE (R. Markus Mischkowski, Kai Maria Steinkühler)