Each year 11 projects are selected across Europe to participate in Euro Connection, with the help of a network of national correspondents in each of the associated countries. As a national correspondent, AG Kurzfilm is in charge of the submissions from Germany.
Short film projects have to be submitted directly to AG Kurzfilm.
>> DEADLINE: 20 October 2023
- The project is a short film (animation, fiction, creative documentary, VR project).
- The duration does not exceed 30 minutes.
- The project must have partial funding granted by an external source (third party organisation)
- The producer intends to develop the film as an international coproduction.
- Shooting or production shall start no earlier than June 2024.
An independent jury of experts recommends a German project for the participation in Euro Connection, which is then referred to an European jury in Clermont-Ferrand for the final selection process.
The 11 invited projects from the associated countries are being presented by their producers in the course of a pitching during the Short Film Market at the Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival. The invitation includes a travel grant, hotel accommodation, meals and accreditation to the Short Film Market and festival in Clermont-Ferrand.
The producers of the remaining finalist projects, outside the final selection, will be given priority invitations to be part of the Producer's Focus.
Euro Connection 2023
For the Co-Production Forum 2023, the project SECOND HAND WAR (prod.: Natalia Imaz (parabellum film GmbH) was recommended to the international jury in Clermont-Ferrand.
The Book of Projekts 2023 can be downloaded below.
Contact (AG Kurzfilm): Franziska Kache | email@example.com
See website: www.clermont-filmfest.com